New Cruise 2011 --- Highly recommended
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L - D)
7:45- 8:30 Pick you up at your hotel by shuttle bus of Galaxy Cruise.
10:30: Take a rest at Humanity center and enjoy local specialties.
12:00: The captain and tender welcome you to get Galaxy Cruise. Savor the delicious lunch as Galaxy Cruise pass through thousands of islands and islets with different shapes.
15:30: Explore the biggest and the most amazing cave in Halong Bay – Surprise Cave.
17:00: Kayaking for an hour around the fishing village and discover the life of community there. Then back to Galaxy Cruise for Sunset Party, get to calm, clean water place for swimming.
19:30: Enjoy delicious and romantic dinner with some barbecue courses.
21:00: Free time for entertainment with the funny plays such as squid fishing, karaoke program, stars watching on sundeck… Spend a romantic night on board.
06:30 : Start your new day on Halong bay with doing morning exercises, Taichi or hunting photos. Have breakfast with coffee or tea …
08:30 Relax and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay.
10:00 Visit Ba Hang Fishing Village by tender to experience the lifestyle of local people.
10:30 Back to Galaxy Cruise’s restaurant to join cooking class and enjoy lunch.
12:00 Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi.
16:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
Price in US Dollars per person – Joint Cruise
TWO DAYS PROGRAM PACKAGE RATES
Valid from Jan 6th, 2012 to September 2nd 2012
- Children Policy:
- Children under 6 years are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 6 to 11 years are charged 75% of Adult rate, sharing room with parents.
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide
- Luxury cabins with A/C
- Taichi session
- All meals on board:
- (2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookery demonstrations
- Shuttle bus (round trip), pick up around Hanoi Old Quarter only 3km
- Fruits and red wine sunset party
- Visiting fishing village by tender
- Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Essentials: Passport, sun cream, sun glasses, shoes or sandals, insect repellent
- Attention: The itinerary may be subject to be changed due to the bad weather condition