Being one of the world’s natural wonders and world heritage as recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination. About 2, 000 islands protrude from the sea with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “the descending dragon”.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long
08.00: Pick up at hotel and start the 3 hour and a half drive to Ha Long bay,
11. 30: Arrive Ha Long, get on Cristina Deluxe Cruise, enjoy welcome drink and a lunch, fantastic 4 hour cruising around of the bay to see the fighting Cock, Incense Urn, Finger, Toad islet, Dog islet…and many other strange shape islands.
Especially, visit to Sung Sot cave “Amazing Cave”, one of the most spacious and beautiful caves of Ha Long bay
16.30: Arrive at Titop Island, free time for swimming and kayaking through Luon cave.
18.30: Have dinner with fresh seafoods, then squid fishing, Karaoke, Dancing and Overnight on the Cruise.
Over night on boat
Day 2: Ha Long – Ha Noi
07.30: Breakfast, continue to visit Lan Ha bay then on back to Ha Long harbour,
11.30: Lunch at restaurant in Ha Long city.
13:00: The bus transfer to Ha Noi.
16.30: Arrive in Hanoi.
Price : 105 USD/pax ( single room on boat + 20 USD/pax)
· Vehicle (A/C)
· Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
· Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
· Entrance fees: During tour.
· Vietnamese meals (standard and hygienic meals).
· Boat: Three stores, safe, clean and beautiful (2 persons/room; odd-customer 3person/room)
· Insurance, drinks, telephone, tips to guide and other private services.
· Added single room,
Note: The itinerary above may be changed a Little bit at the time of booking, but the mentioned activies will not be changed.