LHL5A: Bhaya classic cruises | 2 days 1 night over night on boat
Bhaya Classic Cruise offers an unbeatable chance to discover one of the world’s most adored travel destinations: Ha Long Bay, while enjoying the ultimate comfort and luxury onboard a Bhaya Classic cruise vessel.
Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in striking Ha Long Bay.
Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
Kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain.
Visit Vung Vieng floating fishing village by local boat and observe the daily lives of the locals.
Explore the Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, one of the most stunning caves in all of Ha Long Bay.
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY
08:00 Scenic three hour drive from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay.
12:00 Check-in at Bhaya Café, Ha Long City.
Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing.
13:00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Ha Long Bay in the direction of Sung Sot Cave.
14:45 – 15:45 Explore Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
16:00 – 17:30 Head to Titop Island. Free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities:
Kayak near Bhaya Classic or swim at Titop beach. Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc.;
17:30 – 18:30 Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien.
Happy Hour and Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19:30 Sumptuous set-menu dinner onboard.
21:00 Enjoy the movie on the Lounge Deck or retire to your cabin. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 2: HA LONG BAY – HANOI
06:15 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served.
07:00 – 07:45 Light breakfast as Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay passing beautiful spots.
07:45 – 08:45 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat.
08:45 – 09:30 Return to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
10:45 – 11:00 Disembark at Bhaya Café, Ha Long City. Return to Hanoi.
15:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
|Price in USD
||Price in USD
* Two day cruise in Ha Long Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
* One night accommodation in your chosen cabin type.
* Buffet lunch; Set-menu dinner; Buffet brunch.
* Complimentary use of kayak based on availability.
* Visit to Sung Sot Cave.
* Visit to Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat.
* Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
* All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
* Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
* All services not clearly included.
* Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
* Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
* Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.