LHL5B: Bhaya classic cruises | 3 days 2 nights Halong Bay discovery
Ha Long Bay is a spectacular natural wonder. The dramatic seascape dotted with islets makes this an excellent semi-sheltered, open water kayaking location. This cruise is ideal for the keen novice or experienced kayaker, with swimming, snorkeling, cycling and communing with nature as well!
* Three day all-inclusive cruise in Ha Long and Lan Ha Bays.
* Full day kayaking and swimming in Lan Ha Bay.
* Cycling on Cat Ba Island.
Enjoy more time exploring Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay and neighboring Lan Ha Bay.
Explore out of the way places and indulge in the natural wonder of the Bays.
Kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain.
Swim the turquoise waters off the pristine white sandy beaches.
Cycle through the scenic landscape of Cat Ba Island.
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY
08:00 Scenic three hour drive from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay.
12:00 Check-in at Bhaya Café, Ha Long City.
Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing.
13:00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Ha Long Bay in direction of Sung Sot Cave.
14:45 – 15:45 Explore Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
16:00 – 17:30
17:30 – 18:30 Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour and Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19:30 Sumptuous set-menu dinner onboard.
21:00 Enjoy the movie on the Lounge Deck or retire to your cabin. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 2: HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
07:00 Bhaya Classicweighs anchor to cruise the Bay. Early breakfast in the Dining Room.
08:30 Transfer to Bhaya Spirit for Lan Ha Bay excursion.
10:00 Cycling on Cat Ba Island if weather permits or guided kayaking and swimming at Three Peach Beach, a pristine natural beach lapped by turquoise waters.
12:00 Fresh seafood lunch is served onboard.
13:30 Continue on to discover Ho Ba Ham Islet, the most remote point in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin. Visit its quaint fishing village and lagoon. Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain (time and tides permitting).
16:00 Return to Bhaya Classic.
17:00 The vessel cruises back through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour and Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19:30 Sumptuous Set-menu dinner onboard.
21:00 Enjoy the movie or retire to your cabin. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 3: HA LONG BAY – HANOI
06:15 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served.
07:00 – 07:45 Light breakfast as Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay passing beautiful spots.
07:45 – 08:45 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat.
08:45 – 09:30 Return to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
10:45 – 11:00 Disembark at Bhaya Café, Ha Long City. Return to Hanoi.
15:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
* Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Excursion boat (Bhaya Spirit) will be used during the 2nd day for deeper exploration of the Bay. Cabin allocation aboard Bhaya Classic remain unchanged.
* Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled or replaced by biking or trekking tour on Cat Ba Island due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
* Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
* Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
|Price in USD||Price in USD|
* Two day cruise in Ha Long Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
* One night accommodation in your chosen cabin type.
* Buffet lunch; Set-menu dinner; Buffet brunch.
* Complimentary use of kayak based on availability.
* Visit to Sung Sot Cave.
* Visit to Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat.
* Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
* All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
* Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
* All services not clearly included.