LHL2: Emotion cruise | 2 days 1 night overnight on the boat
Halong Emotion cruise combines charm and great comfort to meet the growing demand of travellers looking for luxurious cruises in the bay. Our first boat, launched in July 2008, features 28 air conditioned cabins, with private bathrooms and facilities similar to a boutique style hotel.
Day 01: Arival , cruising in Bai Tu Long bay (L, D)
08.00-8.15: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay (not included)
11.45: Arrive in Halong Tourist Wharf
12.00: Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender
12.15: Welcome cocktail – cruise briefing, safety instructions
12.30: Check in the cabin
Emotion Cruise Alley
13.00: Vietnamese lunch served on board, while cruising towards Bai Tu Long Bay, passing Yen Ngua Island, Luon Cave.
16.15: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave. one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
17.12: Stop at Titop Beach, enjoy one of optional activities:
Available activities as:
* Swimming at Titop Beach
* Climbing up to Titop Peak
* Relaxing on sundeck
* Kayaking (require before check in Emotion Cruise)
Requested activities as:
18.00: Back to cruise, stop at Luom Bo Area.
19.00: Have buffet dinner
21.00: Leisure time, enjoy the comfort in your cabin.
* Enjoy chatting at Bar.
* Enjoy night fishing.
* Relax and spend a romantic night on Emotion Cruise
Day 2 : Cruising in Halong bay and back to Hanoi (B, L)
6-6.30: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck
6.30-8.00: Start your day with a light breakfast
8.15 – 9.30: A fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, Fighting Cock Island, Dog Island. Arrive in Ba Hang Floating fishing village, a peaceful village. Visit local houses, fish farms, schools and chat with friendly fisher men.
9.45: Check out
10.00 – 11.00: Have brunch and clear bills
11.30: Back to the Tourist Wharf
12.00: Departure to Hanoi (not included)
16.00: Arrival in Hanoi, end of tour.
Price per Cabine in USD (valid from 01 January to 31 December 2012)
Deluxe cabin (20)
Suite Royal (3)
Deluxe Family (02) 2 connecting cabins of including 1 double bed & 2 twin beds
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers.
Surcharge 25$ US/pax on above rates for check-in on: Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year’s Dec 31Th, Lunar New Year
* Welcome cocktail
* Entrance and sightseeing fees.
* English/French speaking guide onboard
* Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin
* All meals mentioned above (01 Lunch, 01 buffet dinner, 01 light breakfast and brunch)
* Insurance onboard.
* Tax and service charges
* Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
* Drinks, tips and personal expenses
* All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list.