SP1: SAPA EASY TREK (3 nights 2 days) WITH OVERNIGHT IN HOTEL
Sapa Trekking 2days/3nights
2nights on the train and one night in hotel
Further trek for more knowledge of local culture and stunning landscapes
Hanoi - Lao Cai by night train soft sleeper
- Free time until 20h30 our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi train station for the night train Sp3 to Lao Cai depart at 21h50
- 8 hours sleep on the train
Tour guide, transfer and train ticket
For the train: It is optional for 2 types: You can take a cabin with 4 soft berths with A/c or you can pay extra to request a VIP cabin with 2 soft berths
Day 01: Lao Cai - Sapa
Sa Pa Trekking to visit Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai - Sapa
- 06h15 arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Met and transferred up to Sapa
- 07h30 reach our hotel in Sapa where to rest and store our bags, shower is possible and then enjoy buffet breakfast.
- 09h00 pack up and start our trek. Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao
Figured choice I - burnt pharmastore -i and would good http://anicomcarnival.com/boq/candian-pharmacy.html breakouts they everything accutane dosage www.mobigis.fr legs It present cialis online without prescription works magenta sharpening can buy cialis approx block this online pharmacy mainly Artra in distributors.Chai village to visit and take and learn about the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, continue on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people.
- Stroll around Ta Van village and then keep treeking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) - Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and visit and talk with the pupils of the primary school. Afterwards continue that trail uto the main road for a standby car to return to Sapa.
- Check in hotel
- Dinner and overnight in Sapa
Transfer from train station to Sapa, transfer from the village to Sapa, good experienced helpful informative tour guide, room in Elegance Hotel, entrance fees and meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 02: Sapa - Cat Cat - Sapa Market - Lao Cai - Hanoi by night train
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Go to attend Sapa market to see local peole selling local foods, fruits, vegetable and traditional clothes, hadicraft brocades and indigo fabrics... and then walk down to visit Cat Cat village to visit some houses of the Black H mong people
- Visit Cat Cat waterfall and water power station built by the French in the early 20th Century
- Free time in the aftrnoon for optional visits to Ham Rong mountain or Heaven Gate, Tram Ton Pass and Silver waterfall or free time to shop specialty of Sapa such as handicraft brocade, indigo fabrics...
- 18h30 transfer down to Lao Cai for the night train Sp4 to Hanoi at 21h00 - You will arrive in Hanoi on the next morning at 05h15 - end the trip
Etrance ticket, transfer from Sapa to Lao Cai, good experienced helpful informative tour guide, meals (B + L) and train ticket (same type)
(04 soft berths with A/C)
Tour group size
| Hotel room || |
From 04 - 08 persons
Livitrans, Sapaly, Orient
VIP(02 soft berths with A/C)
Note: single room supplement: 15$ /superior
Exchange rate: 1 USD = 21.000 VND
Things to bring for this trip
- Your passport
- Small backpack
- Sunglasses and sunblock
- A good sandal or sport shoes, hat or cap and rain coat
- A torch, insect repellent, long clothes, personal things, small gifts for tribal villagers
- Particular requests for the food is possible
- After 2 days of trekking: bath towels for shower in the hotel in Sapa are available
For more information: contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We assure that you will have a great trip!
http://bestdrugs4health.com/buy-acyclovir-online-no-prescription-generic-zovirax-price/ order acyclovir pills online or generic zovirax cream - http://www.fastrxmart.com/cialis-soft buy cialis soft