Sapa Trekking 3days/4nights
2 nights on the train and 1 night homestay and one night in hotel in Sapa town
Day 01: Hanoi - Lao Cai by night train soft sleeper
- Free time until 20h30 our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi train station for the night train Sp3 to Lao Cai depart at 21h50
- 8 hours sleep on the train
Tour guide, transfer and train ticket
For the train: It is optional for 2 types: You can take a cabin with 4 soft berths with A/c or you can pay extra to request a VIP cabin with 2 soft berths
Day 02: Lao Cai - Sapa
Sa Pa trekking to visit Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van – Cau May village
- 06h15 arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Met and transferred up to Sapa
- 07h30 reach our hotel in Sapa where to rest and store our bags, shower is possible and then enjoy buffet breakfast.
- 09h00 pack up and start our trek. Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village to visit and take and learn about the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, continue on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people.
- Stroll around Ta Van village and then keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) - Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority
- Here with our tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner, you can try to make some spring rolls (:
- Enjoying dinner talking with each other then you will put more knowledge of local typical traditional customs, cultural….into your experience collection
Transfer from train station to Sapa, good experienced helpful informative tour guide, home-stay permit, entrance fees and meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 03: Cau May - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sa Pa – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming with them
- Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skillful hands.
- Start a new trek into Hoang Lien Son National Park - A protected primeval Forest. You will be impressed by more breathtaking landscapes and other ethnic minority villages
- Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and visit and talk with the pupils of the primary school. Afterwards continue that trail to Su Pan Village for lunch
- After lunch we trek down to enjoy magnificent view of Ban Ho valley and village or visit some local houses of the Tay people and then a standby car to return to Sapa.
- Check in hotel
- Free time to stroll around Sapa and overnight in hotel
Transfer from village to Sapa, good experienced helpful informative tour guide, meals (B + L) and Hotel
Day 04 : Sapa - Cat Cat - Sapa Market - Lao Cai - Hanoi by night train
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Go to attend Sapa market to see local peole selling local foods, fruits, vegetable and traditional clothes, handicraft brocades and indigo fabrics... and then walk down to visit Cat Cat village to visit some houses of the Black H mong people
- Visit Cat Cat waterfall and water power station built by the French in the early 20th Century
- Free time in the aftrnoon for optional visits to Ham Rong mountain or Heaven Gate, Tram Ton Pass and Silver waterfall or free time to shop specialty of Sapa such as handicraft brocade, indigo fabrics...
- 18h30 transfers down to Lao Cai for the night train Sp4 to Hanoi at 21h00 - You will arrive in Hanoi on the next morning at 05h15 - end the trip
Entrance ticket, transfer from Sapa to Lao Cai, good experienced helpful informative tour guide, meals (B) and train ticket (same type)
Price for each person
4 soft berths in a cabin train
2 soft berths in a cabin train (VIP)
Supplement for Deluxe room at hotel
Group: 04 – 8 people - Depart everyday from Phoenix Hotel, please come to join us!
Things to bring for this trip
- Your passport
- Small backpack
- A good sandal or sport shoes, hat or cap and rain coat
- A torch, insect repellent, long clothes, personal things, small gifts for tribal villagers
- Particular requests for the food is possible
- After 2 days of trekking: bath towels for shower in the hotel in Sapa are available